About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Break Out the Needles!

After having abstained from knitting for the duration of my pregnancy(focusing on something that detailed triggered my nausea), I seem to be making up for lost time! I have completed three sweaters for Juniper in the past week!

First up is the Retro Baby Smock, which I knit out of two balls of Liberty Wool that I bought on our honeymoon last year. I love the colors and the stripes, it's perfect for Fall. 

 She's swimming in it, because it's the 6-month size. I knit another one in the 3-month size with long sleeves that I'll post later this week. I can't believe she's three months old! Today! Where did all that time go?

 I finished the cardigan with buttons I brought back from China.




June seemed to quite like it, even though it's so big!

I've also finished a lovely owl-themed cardigan that I'm excited to share! So much cozy goodness flying off my needles lately!

You know what else is awesome? My FAVORITE knitting designer, Stephanie Dosen of Tiny Owl Knits, has a new pattern out called...Juniper Wishing Scarf! So timely and perfect. You should check out her new book, Woodland Knits. I have so many of her patterns, I wear my Parseltongue hat nearly every day. (No, I was not paid to shill her designs, they're just that awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...