About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A magic attic of my very own!

I have foolishly volunteered to teach a basic sewing workshop today, which means that I have to get my craft room in order. Mr. Bear graciously helped me set it up(by helped, I mean he did most of it while I worked on the screenprinting workshop last night). My craft room is the largest room in our house, but Mr. Bear cannot stand completely upright in it. It is definitely Miss Bird sized.


It was a great relief to me to pull all my yarn out of storage and have it available again!





Yarn thief!









I can't wait to hang some fairy lights up here and figure out a creative way to display my fabric collection.
While I'm at it, I may as well show you my library-in-progress.




The red table is going to be refinished. I haven't decided between aquamarine or cucumber. The hideous wingback will also be recovered in something lovely. I'll be converting the closet(not shown) into an instrument "room". It currently houses both my violins and my harp, though the ukulele lives on the wingback for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...