About Me

My photo
Lapsed anthropologist-turned-burlesque performer and post-modern punk housewife/homesteader living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a hunky husband, gorgeous daughter, adorable corgi, fluffy rabbit, and three clucking fabulous chickens.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Angel

 This is Angel.
Angel is an AKC registered Pembroke Welsh Corgi. She's coming to live with us this Friday. Angel was rescued and is a little overweight(just like me!), but has a very sweet personality and just needs lots of love and reassurance. Mr. Bear and I are very excited to have her. She's coming to us by way of a lovely woman who contacted me through the Corgi Style group on Ravelry. Angel doesn't get along with the other corgi in her rescue home, and I let Dorothy know we'd be thrilled to have her.
After about three years of intensive searching, I finally get to have a corgi companion of my own.
Bliss!

Edit: We've renamed her Ponyo. It's a much more suitable name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...